Whether you want to celebrate a birthday, your wedding, get sponsorship for a challenge or start an awareness campaign, creating your own Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation fundraising page and sharing it with your family and friends is a fantastic way to help support our mission throughout the year.
In a few simple steps, anyone can easily create their own page. Choose from three campaign templates: Memorial, Tribute or Campaign. Our templates add and maintain the necessary elements, such as a list of donors, donation button and social media share buttons.
Customize your page with photos, a guest book and create photo albums. A fundraising meter keeps track of your progress.
Your page activates instantly and can begin accepting donations right now.
Create A Page!
Follow these simple steps:
- Choose the type of page you want to create: Memorial, Tribute or Campaign
- Name your Fund Page (ex: Kelly’s Campaign for Kids)
- Tell your story (Why are you raising money for Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation)
- Upload any pictures you want to feature on your page
- Set a goal!
- Publish your page
- Tell your family and friends by sharing on Facebook, Twitter or by sending an email. Ready?