Please select any of the links below to connect with the appropriate staff person at the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation or drop us a line at (313) 964-6994. If you are uncertain as to whom to address your question, please call or email us at email@example.com.
General Information and In-Kind Contributions – Cari Tiensivu (313) 745-5373
Communications, Marketing & PR – Jill Nelson (313) 966-2022
Individual and Estate Giving – George Westerman (313)745-9344
Tributes/Memorials – Clara Macek (313) 993-8815
Events – Kate Kesner (313) 745-8814
Cause Related Marketing & Corporate Giving – Kate Kesner (313) 745-8814
Foundation Relations – Therese Quattrociocchi-Longe (313) 745-0138
For additional information, contact:
Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation
3011 West Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202
Interested in working with us? The following positions are open:
Marketing & Communications Internship:
The Marketing & Communications Intern at the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation (CHMF) will gain valuable experience in content development, branding and communication strategies. This intern will play an integral role as part of the Marketing, Communications & Public Relations team, developing high-level materials to generate brand awareness for CHMF. Projects will also include photography and videography.
• Demonstrate a desire to learn and apply knowledge
• Exhibit professionalism in dress, attitude, work ethic, and relationships with coworkers
• Contribute to the fulfillment of the CHMF mission and values
• Attend staff meetings and other relevant events as requested
• A proactive attitude demonstrating a desire to be creative and collaborative.
• Grow brand representation in the community through assistance with the planning and implementation of a consistent visual identity for CHMF.
• Develop and create content for external and internal use to be distributed via the website, emails, and printed materials
• Create engaging social media content for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, including graphics, video and written content
• Monitor social channels, including reviews, messages, comments, etc
• Assist in the development and execution of the CHMF marketing and communication plan
• Work with the Director of Marketing and Communications to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Collaborate with other interns to complete tasks as needed
• Drafting press releases, newsletters, blog articles, radio spots, etc.
• Event planning support
• Asset management support
• Proactive and a self-starter
• Attention to details and organizational skills
• Able to respond well to pressure
• An excellent communicator
• Demonstrated experience in project management
• Demonstrated communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Strong writing and proofreading skills
• Works well in a team and with a wide range of people
• Photography and video experience preferred
• Ability to think creatively and critically to identify and solve problems
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Currently enrolled as a college student in Graphic Design, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or related concentrations
• Interns will be compensated at a rate of $13.00 per hour for an average of 20 hours per week.
Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org